Hon, he drawled "i'd love to fly you to the moon", but we can't beat gravity, so i know you will "cry me a river" I know their is "french kissing in the USA" but "londens calling" so it's a gonna be the uk for you and me, that ok in the uk hon,

she wanted to "take a walk on the wild side" and said "she's leaving on a jet plan" to go native in the uk, it's the magik of christmass. In the land of the Monarchy could she visite "we 3 kings of orinet are" and "good king wenstlis" he last looked down... but we could cheer him up, could't we.

Their's the scotlish monarchy "Bonnie charlie" who be on the "speed....(and) bonnie boat like a bird on the wing" becouise he been exiled (and dead now, don't do drug's) Theirs so much to see in the land of "Scotland the brave" as well as the "Flower of Scotland" that grows in the "mull of Kintyre" .....we could have a trip of a life time hun, i say yea let's do it...."just jump" hon....

before we go i tell you what i need before we go "I need a lover with a slow hand" i need "99 red ballons" and as the BOSS springtine say's "Down by the river" we will go couse we were "born to be wild" We may have been " Born in the USA" but in "my home town" We had heard of "Anerchy in the UK" and i want to see to feel the fresh breaze of freedom in my hair we could be "heros" just for one day...While so close we could visite ireland...

"weer irish eye's are smilling" and what's her names son "Danny boy" they'd be my "lagan love" who "moved throw the fair". It be fine we could eat cockels and musles from "mollie malone" market stall...We be welcomed becouse their awfully frendly...and their's more BOMMER WOMAN their...and i know they would't try to steal you from me, your waaaay to hairy.....Anyway "their getting married in the morning" So let's go and show thse lassie's what a real tan is or heck even what a tan is...and besides "it's christmass" "oh christmass time" and ther will be singing and "rosting chestnut's on an open fire" and we know in their hart's their be singing, couse they love Bing and lover "I'm dreaming of a white christmass" instead of the usule freezing gray one's prone to Ireland

So off we go lover to the land of "hope and glorie"....I hear lola singing E clapton "lola" She an ex pat of the good ol USA and has a armie of chipmunks with guns as the FBeye are a watching ...so to lola we shall go.....

celtic_flame
"_____" are all song names just in case you don't know them lol
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love