Well, it wasn't what we wanted or expected to hear. We were so hyped up for positive results that the report from the doctor today has really been hard to digest.

While all the results from Monday's CAT scan still weren't in, what was there wasn't so good. Some of the tumours have shrunk, but not enough for having had 9 chemo treatments. And one, near the liver, has grown (which would explain his increasing appetite/eating difficulties).

So, the doctor wants to continue with one more chemo treatment on the 28th, then is probably going to do a more dangerous/radical treatment in January called "Autologous Transplant". I haven't had time to research it yet, so can't tell you much, except that it's intense, dangerous and very, very frightening.

I'm stunned. As is my brother. We were so sure that we were making huge progress...but I've entrusted him to God's care, so I have to keep faith that all is still in His capable Hands...and ask that when you have a moment now and then to keep both my brother and me in your prayers over this holiday season...we're a bit heavy-hearted right now.

(Maya Angelou)