gagirl, I hate to hear what you are going through. I can't imagine the fear you are feeling, worrying about what might be happening. I lived in denial for so many years, thinking I'll shelve our sex life and make the marriage work on other levels--after all, if he was injured and couldn't have sex would I leave him?

It is terrible, and painful. I strongly suggest you do a google search for Bonnie Kaye and go to her website. She is a phychologist/counselor (not Christian unfortunately) but she herself was married to someone who was gay. She offers great advice--she does not push divorce, she will give you a list of things to look for, ways to talk to him, how to dispell his replys to get to the truth.

She has a chat forum and a monthly newsletter via internet. It is the only support I have found. There are several ministries that help the gay person--the wife is a secondary issue to them.

If you need further help or need to talk please feel free to contact me by private message.

You ARE beautiful, you DO matter, you emotions ARE real and VALID. Don't loose yourself because of this. Now that I am going through it you wouldn't believe how often this is happening--we are NOT alone. Many women are going through this.