I heard that about the sensation part too. Part of me thinks this is all so silly. I could send the money I'd spend to Africa or to a charity where I live. It is all so superficial. But then.....
I think I'm starting to think about the surgery because my boyfriend likes large breasts, or at least I think he does.
He commented a while back on my friends boobs and said what happened to her she sure has grown in that department. We all hadn't seen each other since high school and she was really skinny back then and had no boobs. His comments then upset me and made me feel less in that department. When we dated in high school I had less than I do now and he didn't seem to mind then. We have recently (two years ago) reconnected. Funnily enough after I posted this yesterday he called. I was talking about someone we both know and she just had botox. Then we started talking about other types of surgery that people have. He said maybe we should get you some plastic bags to make your boobs bigger. I just said hmmmm and then he said " Can you imagine how they would feel, that seems so gross" I don't know whether he really meant that because I didn't say anything, or if he really does think they are gross.
Kate