Have you ever reacted and then realize that you should have checked your wardrobe first?

Today I heard dogs barking and looked out the upstairs window...below were 4 dogs I didn't know but I certainly didn't want them in my yard...the area is a common place for dogs to be dumped or dogs that are running in packs to come through...I felt my dog, Molly, who is gentle as a kitten, might be in harms way...so I go tearing down the stairs and out the back door screaming at the top of my lungs trying to run them off...of course Molly runs after them to show me what a good protector she is...and she and one of the dogs tie it up on the edge of the woods. I run across the back yard, my arms waving in the yard still trying to run off the dogs and calling for Molly...she comes bounding out of the woods with the other dogs high tailing it to who knows where...she came running up to me all tail wagging and tongue flopping...I bent down to tell her what a good dog she was when I realized I was standing in my huge backyard in just a t-shirt and my white granny panties...I was mortified...the woods side of the property wasn't my worry..it's the opposite side where most of my neighbors' homes back yards butt up against our property with somewhat clear views of us from their back windows...
I can only imagine what they must have thought to see and hear this 55 year old woman raising cain, running down the back yard, arms flailing, screaming at the dogs and my boomer butt bouncing all the way. I'm sure they wondered who the scariest was...the 4 dogs or me.