Oh my gosh Dotsie...I was a basket case each time one of my 4 babies graduated from High School...afterall...it's the end of their childhoods so to speak...my youngest is now finishing up her junior year in college and I begin to cry just thinking about her college graduation which is a year away!!!...Just go with your emotions...don't repress them...my kids would have been crushed had I not been upset about them leaving...they love telling their friends about how much mascara I had on my face at their graduations... [Smile]
Also...don't you and Ross get too comfortable in your empty nest...most kids have to move home for awhile after graduation from college now...the world is so expensive these days...the kids still need our help getting started...I always offer them a rent free room and some good home cooked meals so they can save towards their own places...
So as soon as you drop them off at their respective colleges...you and Ross Run don't walk home and begin enjoying your alone time...it's over before you can get used to it...everytime I turn around my college kids are home on some break or another...:)and then they graduate.. [Smile] ..I promise you'll be okay... [Wink]

[ April 27, 2006, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: AvalonBlondi ]