Sorry I wasn't here to answer the question. Thanks Brenda! I'm an avid Googler too, couldn't survive the Internet without it. These Cuddl Duds are So comfortable that I forget I have them on, until I don't, and then I freeze. I even wear them around the house under my slacks so we can keep the heat down. I have several pairs, a few white and a few black, thanks to my step-daughter who used to buy me a pair every Christmas. I also have a few of the long sleeve shirts to wear under my sweaters.

With the temps often hovering around -12 Celsius these days (I think that's about 9 Fahrenheit), one has to find ways to adapt, or hibernate, and even then those Cuddl Duds are indispensible!

Brenda, I think you should order a pair too...honestly, if you're shivering at all, you'll be so glad you have these to ward off the cold.

PS Brenda, I just checked the tag on my long johns and you're right, they're actually spelled Cuddl Duds...I never noticed that before. Talk about optical illusions...I always saw an "e" on the end of that word "Cuddl"!

[ January 25, 2006, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Eagle Heart ]