Excited about an upcoming vacation? A trip to someplace warm? No snow. No ice. Just sun and beach and bathing suits. Not only do you need a new suit, but you deserve one, and not just any suit will do. You need the perfect suit. Fortunately, there is a place to go. Water Water Everywhere is ready to help. They will fit you for the perfect suit…so that you can be the strong, confident woman that you know you are while you soak up the sun.

Bridget Quinn Stickline, Director of Fashion Merchandising for Water Eater Everywhere, will host a Forum right here at BoomerWomenSpeak.com to answer all of your questions about swimwear; nothing is off limits, so ask away from the privacy of your own home. Visit the Water Water Everywhere Forum located under the Fashion section.

Water Water Everywhere offers the sophisticated shopper a year-round selection of beautiful designer women’s swimwear and resortwear. The 2006 collections are proving to be the best ever for those savvy females who mix fashion with function. Designers such as Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Gottex, and the Australian line, Jets are presenting merchandise to mirror stylish lifestyles; whether edgy, feminine or sporty.

While shopping at Water Water Everywhere, customers will take pleasure in the dramatic and sophisticated store décor. Spacious dressing rooms feature comfy chairs and cozy changing robes. This, combined with a staff of highly trained “fit stylists”, will create a shopping experience to remember!

Water Water Everywhere is one of the largest year-round specialty swimwear retailers in the country with over 20 locations from Massachusetts to Missouri and North Carolina to New York. Visit us at www.waterwatereverywhere.com.

Welcome Bridget!

Okay, I'll go first...

I'm 47, still wear bathing suits, love the beach and the sun, and am in need of a new bathing suit. Never a two piece again, maybe a tankini that wouldn't dare ride up, or a nice cut one piece.

My biggest issue is cellulite. What do you recommend?

Does fabric make a difference?