I also, tend to take the reading on a personal level.
Day 7, Born Into Conflict and Sin, is holding me captive.

Especially the following....

"Do not be afraid. Face your own conflicts and fears. It would be a mistake to ignore them by pouring your energy into making a “forced” Merry Christmas. Instead, bring them out in the open and lay them before Bethlehem’s manger. Ask the Lord to show you the way through your fears and conflicts, and to send your way friends and helpers so you are not alone".

Over the past several months... since being sick,
I have been afraid and fearful. Just couldn't understand why I was sick and then to have anxiety and depression.
What was my conflict and fear concering this area of my life?
I've had to lay these questions at the feet of Jesus. One thing I know for sure is...he needed me to walk closer with him. I was thinking just believing was enough...it's not, I need to walk in his word everyday. I need to listen to what he's whispering to me...now and always. I need to practice what he teaches, in my everyday life.
Before, I moved at the speed of sound, he couldn't get my attention.
I start and finish each and everyday with him. He's a constant through out my day. Can see his love in the actions of others daily. I would not have seen that months ago... too busy.
He slowed me down so I didn't race in front of him...how precious is that? I'm learning to trust his very word, with all my heart. To accepted all he has promised.
My friends and helpers have been the dear women right here.
I give thanks, for each and every one of you. May you one day know...how much you truly have been of good service.
The good news is....my depression and anxiety are letting up, I can feel it. I never made it past the second day on the zoloft.

I'm still growing, in the fullness of his love...