Like most here in this forum, I tried the short Myers Briggs that Eagle made reference to and I scored INFP this time....with 100% introverted and 50% feeling. I could also see myself in most of the descriptions but not all. Does anyone else feel that we could score differently depending on the circumstances present in our lives at that time?

Like others, a lot of these characteristics have been present since I was a child...the need for solitude and nature, poetry and story writing, wanting to fix everyone or bring them home to protect them (what I refer to as a Momma Bear mentality), etc.....but I do know at one point in my life I had to try and raise above these feelings and work in a steel mill to raise my two boys, but this also led to a period of alcoholism and drug use.....so where's the trade off?

I'm still looking for my niche in life and am hoping to be able to stay home for a while and take care of "me." It's funny, this was exactly what I said when I married my Canuck hubby, it was finally time for "me".....so maybe God is giving me this opportunity in another way. Can't say I've enjoyed the entire journey but hopefully can glean some insight from the ride.

Hugs,

Mary