Julie and Jeanne, what a wealth of information you have offered me.
I talked to my daughter last night and she said she is going to sit down with Shanny and discuss her options and which route she would like to go. In the meantime,I am going to send her the books. Her Mom bought one for her before and she read it.(I forget the name).It didn't change her mind, so now it's time for plan B.

She lives in an outport where it is very safe and kids spend time outside still. They go swimming and walking, etc.

One time she said, "Nan, I wish they would just hypnotise me." I told her maybe they could, but I don't have the answers to that either, really.What are your views on this?

Julie, seven hours on a tarmac? Bless you heart girl.My fear is the highway, I came from a town with no stop lights and one long road. I still take "the long way home." Because of your presence on our site this month, it made me more aware of it. I am going to go Sunday driving on the highway...baby steps. See, you helped me just by being here. [Big Grin]
I will keep you posted on Shannys progress and can't thank you both enough for writing your book and sharing your stories.

Where do you suggest I purchase the Panic Diaries from? Do you do signed editions?

Dotsie, you have made excellent choices for "Featured Authors." I have enjoyed all of them.

chick