quote:
Originally posted by writegirl1949:
This is an awesome place ... I really feel as if I wouldn't have made it through this day without the care and compassion you all have shown me...Over here it's about time for bed and I'm in a much better place than earlier today...

Francine, I know you're probably in bed (and hopefully enjoying a peaceful sleep) right now, but I had to write you and tell you that YOU helped me through MY day today.

Today was my first TV interview about my book, and I was so anxious and scared. But dialoguing with you this morning helped to clear out the cobwebs and cement in my mind the direction that I wanted the interview to go in...and with you and this early morning discussion so fresh in my mind, I was able to speak with much more clarity than I had thought possible.

Having prayed for several days for wisdom and direction, I truly believe that you were the answer to that prayer for me today. So THANK YOU...I know helping me was probably the very last thing on your mind when you posted here this morning (yesterday morning by the time you read this), but in fact, that's exactly what you ended up doing. Who can possibly ever know how far even the feeblest flicker of light can ripple, even when we're not aware that we're shining it out there! Well you did, Francine, you did shine your light into my morning, and it made a huge difference in my day. So thank you again...you're meant to be here...another awesome woman in this awesome place!

[ June 08, 2005, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Eagle Heart ]