Thanks for sharing that. It really shows your deepest understanding of what 'breaks' the audience that is interested in your title and then buying your book.

Not to hog the topic here, but someone told me that the Mayor of the small town I used to visit my mother in died a while ago. His sister in law died within this week. I used to babysit her daughter. The first thing that came to mind is how she used to set it up for the Mayor to visit with me when I sat for her child (he wasn't mayor at the time but his father was. He became the mayor when I turned 17-18). I was 14. He was 35. Since I was waaay more 'advanced' in my childhood, more than likely due to the encounters, I had a crush on this 35 year old man. He had an 'interest' in me. He'd come over at the 'beloved' sister-in-law's que that I was there, several times. We had sex (or was it just 'he'?). She called herself my mother's friend. I wonder if she profited???

Sometimes I sit and wonder why I DONT socialize very much. Lots of folk wonder that too probably. I guess I get the answers in increments in due time...gracefully so too, because to recall all of this at one time, I'd reeeaaally be a basket case. [Mad] [Embarrassed] [Eek!] [Frown]

Ironically, this mayor's 15 year old daughter was killed by her 26yr old lover last year. Hmmm.
...wonder what herstory was like???

There's no telling what else happened to that poor little blue eyed baby you probably should have stolen.

[ June 06, 2005, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Sugaree ]