Hi, everybody!
JJ, I got such a kick out of your post. I'm not tellin' anything... [Smile] ) Let me know when you finish it, if you think everything turns out as you wanted it to! When they get to grandma's house, things really begin to happen!

Speakermom, I will check out your post on the Midwest Book Festival. I am definitely interested. JJ and Pam, are you two in it with me?

Pam, I hear ya about living dangerously. I admire women who have the guts to follow their hearts and instinct. Which reminds me of this story about my great-grandmother. She was not five feet tall and didn't weigh 100 lbs soaking wet. They lived in a house at least a mile from their nearest neighbor. One night she was there all alone when she heard someone trying to break in. This was before the days of telephones, and if she'd screamed her head off, no one but the intruder would have heard her. So she jumped out of bed and started yelling, "Paul! John! Jimmy! Get your guns! There's some lowdown varmit trying to get in this house!" She didn't hear anything else the rest of the night (though I'm sure she didn't get any sleep) and the next day she learned that the neighbor closest to her had been robbed during the night. I betcha after that, she bought herself a shotgun. [Smile]
Well, y'all take care,

Trish