Unique not hard to understand. Let me splain as Ricki Ricardo (Desi Arnez) might say! I called into MSN and when they could not fix the problem, 2 men tried for about 11 hours on the phone in two days. The last man said "oh, you must have spyware etc and our Windows Anti Spyware Security peole must take over now." I called them and the first guy tried some hocus pocus and said this proceedure takes an hour to download and you'll need to call back tomorrow and tell them to try this and that. I called the next day only to get some new man who didn't seem to know his butt from a hole in the ground. He assured me someone would call me back in 5 to 7 days. DAH! I had already been down a week. I waited and a couple days later Sara called me and we began. She would tell me exactly what to do and I would do it and tell her the results. We tried everything you could imagine and when we both were exhausted and it was time for her to go home she promised to call me the next day and work until she was satisfied all the damage was fixed and I was better than I was before and God bless her she did exactly what she said she would do. Then she gave me a spyware program which we installed on my machine with one I already use and it automatically cleans my ststem every day. She is a young lady and much smarter for her years than anyone I know. We are so lucky she has joined us and is willing to help when we have a problem. I can't say enough good about her and am sending her a special gift because no matter what they pay her it isn't enough..... [Razz]