Hi, Evie and Dotsie!
Thanks so much for tuning in. Dotsie, thanks for the compliment. I'm so glad you enjoyed the book and can still recall it! [Smile]
Evie, I always plan the crime first. In fact, I rely so much on law enforcement officials that they know when I start asking questions about crimes and murders and how to commit them, that I'm researching another plot!
I haven't been surprised at how they've turned out, because I decide how the crime will unfold and how it will end up... With The China Conspiracy and Ricochet (the book I'm finishing now) I have a specific timeline. The China Conspiracy's climactic scene had to occur on the day the new governor is being sworn into office. With Ricochet, the climactic scene is the day after Thanksgiving ("Black Friday").
Thanks for asking about an autographed copy. You have two options if you'd like to order it via Internet: if you go to my web site at www.pmterrell.com, you can specify how you'd like it autographed, and it will ship out within 24 hours (I keep some on hand just for this purpose). If you'd like to do a good deed at the same time, go to www.bookemfoundation.org, and order it from their online store, and 40% of the proceeds will go toward increasing literacy. The book will still be autographed.
What kind of drugs am I on? None... I'm high on Life! [Smile] )