This book was awesome. I read it while I was on vacation and I felt like I just could not put it down. I read every chance I got - on the beach, waiting for everyone to get ready for dinner, before bed.

I get together with a group of friends from High School every May. We go on a trip together every year. One of my friends, I have known since kindergarten. Even though we do not get together as much as we would like throughout the year, it is like we were just together yesterday when we do make time to see each other. This book reminded me of our get-togethers.

Friends who are connected and can pick up after months of not being together. It is totally awesome! One thing that I did see in this book is that the women seemed to be closer to one individual than the others. Lee and Isabel had a closer connection; and Rudy and Emma were the other pair. I find this same type of pairing within my circle of friends. There seems to be one or two girls that seem to know each other the best. But, when the group is together, we are all best friends.

I look at my kids now and they are both in High School. I have told them both that I hope they are making life-long friends. My life-long friends were made in High School and I love them dearly. I want the same for my kids!

What is the next book?