Oh Daphne, it's been so great having you around. I can't stand seeing your time come to an end. It's as though we have touched the tip of an iceberg here. There's so much to talk about.

Ladies, if you haven't read Daphne's book yet...please do. Make it a gift to yourself.

I have to talk about page 197 before you leave. You talk about women putting EVERYONE else first!

One of the beauties of midlife is learning it's not necessary. To think WHAT ABOUT ME is not a sin. In fact it's a healthier way to live. Then our resevoirs aren't empty and we are happier and healthier.

I don't know if being raised Catholic had anything to do with my thinking that I should always put myself last. Hmmm, I wonder. Any thoughts?

Daphne writes in her book:

"If you are accommodating other people enough to feel irritated or angry, you're running on empty--and that's a dangerous condition, right up there with hypertension and high cholesterol and obesity. And if your doctor were to advise you to change your lifestyle habits to correct one of those conditions, you probably wouldn't be saying, "But isn't a woman supposed to have high blood pressure?"

Daphne, I love you girlfriend!