Welcome, Carolyn, I apologize for being late to the discussion. I attended a writers' conference over the weekend and had a great time.

I'm looking forward to reading your book. I had done some promotional research and found a link to your site. I intended to purchase your book then but getting ready for the conference took more time than I had. I'm glad I hesitated now, because I can take advantage of your great offer of a sample media kit. Thank you so much.

I have a new novel coming out in late 2005/early 2006 and have just finished writing my marketing plan. The one item that I'm not looking forward to is writing press releases. I'm not very good at writing them. They don't 'pop' enough nor do they express any excitement. Do you address press releases in your book? Do you suggest any other places to submit press releases other than prweb and netread?

Finally, all good promotion is going to cost money, even the most frugal of promotion. What types of promotion do you recommend for those of us who don't have lots of $ to spend? Should we purchase the postcards, business cards, and book marks? Should we create the flyers and brochures? Where would our money be best spent?