Once I was able to stop laughing picturing JJ dancing across the room Ginger Rogers style I decided to post. My sons would say I was a tough cookie when it came to money and they would be right. Each had certain small chores, garbage, dishes into the dishwasher, picking up their rooms and making the beds. For this they were awarded $20.00 each week. NOW the part that was of benefit to me as well as them was...I would make a list of things I wanted done, like mow the lawn, weed the garden, clean the dog runs, clean my car, empty the vacuums, sweep the drive-way and or the basement and on and on. When the boys came to me for extra cash which they did often (at first) I would say get me a red pen. They complied and I would say, "okay now go read the list on the garage door and pick a job, each has an amount of cash behind it you can EARN when you do that job. It was soooo funny to see them trying how to get the most money and they had to do the job first and perfectly, no rush rush jobs. Worked great, they were happy and I was thrilled and the best part is these jobs needed to be done every week.... [Cool]