Hiya people. I am new to the site. I am from the UK. And have been a stepparent for nearly 9 years. The trouble I am having is the stepdaughter,its not just me either its all adults. She is disrespectful,rude,lazy,mouthy,arrogant and just downright nasty. She has got something to say about everything, bullies my kids. And treats myself and her father with such disrespect. I have honestly done everything in my power to get her sorted. But it has now come down to ignoring her every move, sound. I really dislike the girl. [Mad] We took my son to soccer training yesterday and came home to the washing basket overflowing with her dirty washing. Gary asked her why she hadnt done it and even offered to show her how to use the machine. She turned round and said that she shouldnt have to do anything around the house cos thats what we are here for. And that until she is 18 and an adult shes not doing a thing. Her laundry is now in a black bag, and will NOT be done by me. If she runs out of clothes NOT MY PROBLEM. My husband who normally does things to keep the peace was shocked by her behavour and totally agrees with me. I need some more help on how to deal with her, because just being in the same house as her is making me ill.