Diane, Unique, you are both so right. I am scared to death of him. I carry a scuba diving knife which cam cause some serious damage in my pocket all day in case he attacks me. I have a huge butcher knife on my night stand and one under the couch where I watch TV in what I call 'my room'. This room is where my desk,computer,radio etc that I use when my husband is at work. It is also the cat room, food, litter etc. It is my soliace and the boy knows this room and of course our bedroom is off limits.
My saving grace is he does work 10-3 everyday.
Unique, yes I do live in Florida and will try and check out the Boys Ranch that you have spoken of. I did a lot of reserach in the FLA gov't website and the programs that are offered there do not apply to us because he has not hurt us, or does drugs, drink, or been arrested.
Thank you both so much....It gives me that warm snugglie feeling to know that you two are taking your time to help me. Just having someone that I can spill my true feelings without holding back has been such a releif and blessing. You two have shown such friendship to a perfect stranger.
Thank you!
Mary

[ April 20, 2005, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Mary20783 ]