My lovely stepdaughter phoned her Dad on the 21st, his birthday at about 10:00 p.m. When I answered the phone it was so loud I could hardly hear "Lynn let me talk to my Dad".

I took the phone to John in the tub. John talked loudly ove the din of the bar where she was working for a short while, was cordial and they hung up. She is now working in a bar. Supposed to ba an art gallery with 3 showings this season. Hard to work in a gllery and a bar when bars don't close until 4:00 am there. Did not get clarity on this one.

I just went stopped at the mailbox, as Nathan was finishing up his inaugural ride on his new speed demon bike that Santa brought and there was a priority package for my husband from his daughter. This is the first time that has ever happended!! But am I being callous to think that she could have said "john and Nathan Kraus" on the label?

This really burns me. That poor kid would be on top of the world to get a package and then to get one for his sister.

Sister also asked her father to come to Key West for New Years since we have so many old friends there that want to see him! Only asked him. Nathan and I can go to you know where.

So for the big gripe. But I am about to set an ultimatum and a bit of advice wouldn't hurt right now.

Lynn