Lynn,
I can relate to some of what you are saying. My husband has one daughter by his first marriage and whom is married and lives in LA . When the grandchildren were up to DE to see there grandparents on her husband side . His daughter had called and said that she would let him know when the grand kids would be in Delaware and would make arrangments to go over there to see them , now this from Maryland is only about hour and half drive.

When my husband called his daughter in Sept he asked her if the kids had come to DE to see there grandparents and she told him yes and her mother had gone to see them . I was so made . Now here they are in LA and he does not get to talk to them at all when he calls for the holidays and not even a thank you for the money he sends them for there birthday or Christmas and his daughter does that to her father.

I told my husband to call her back and ask her why she did not let him know , but she called her mother. Well, he called his daughter back and she did not have and answer for him only saying maybe we will see you this summer when we come to Ala to see his sister. We are not sure if we are going yet.

Well, glad I got that out. Now , I hope I had not said too much and won't delete this . It is out and I am glad. I e-mailed my husbands sisters and told them what happen and they werr mad. My daughther her was upset with her step sister for doing that.

Any comments?

Nancy