Whew! Yesterday was a bit testy. Prayers and those good people that have been constants in our lives really came through.

Just as I was about to send my daughter off since I can no longer drive her to Florida, I called the college's housing dept. The gentleman that answered told me not to send her because there is a balance owing of $5500. SHOCK! I thought that her scholarship and a loan had covered it all. NO!

Well, it was fairly late in the eve but I still made a few calls to people that I believed could at least refer me to an org. that could lead to more educational funds.

Those phone calls were fruitful. Many of the people really admire my daughter and contributed leaving me with only about $2300 or so to have to pay. Most of them were very proud to have been a part of our struggle and said that they really admired how I raised my children. I had tears of joy because so many times I doubted me because of my past.

A news anchor that my daughter interviewed contributed and even told her to keep in touch so that he can personally send her additional materials she'll need.

God is good. God actually saw me. He was really with me. How silly of me to have doubted.

Good night.