There was something about the way the bills hit my single income this month that perked my interest in a 'suitor' that's been attempting to court me for a very long time. He's a college grad, with an ok career, kind and caring and extremely boring. I used the yeild sign for this particular post because I need to express his carnal discrepancies /inadequacies.

Last year, after his courtship to me for years, we had sex. I was not inclined to move not one inch. I was disgusted! (could have been due to the fact that I 'loved' someone that I was no longer with and substituted in an effort to move on)

I talked to him like never before but soon realized that my efforts to communicate were strained, not natural, not a single spark. I soon realized that I would only be making the two of us unhappy. He would be with me because he really wants to. I would be with him because my bills are too high, right now.

Well ladies, be proud of me. I chose the struggle; Alone. I explained my position to him honestly, as I have with you. I told him that his conversation, his being, his sex, was not what I was anticipating spending the rest of my life with. He listened. Once I was done, all he said was, "I'm a grown man. I know what I want. Let me make my own decisions."

Now, am I supposed to view his persistence as a sign or as a crazed man? [Confused]