I agree...I remember when I married my first husband...he insisted that I work. No if's no buts ...He wanted me to work. I didn't really mind at the time cause we weren't planning our children anytime soon so it kept me really busy.

Then the child came....He still expected me to work, clean house, cook supper and take care of a child to boot. Funny now that i think about he never once helped out. I litterally went nuts. But I figured I was super woman and I did everythiing. I saw to it that everything got done. Repairs, bills, full time job clean house...cook a full meal every night. My carreer increased and his decreased. My salary went up and heis went down. I remember he and I got to where we competed at the end of year to see who brought home the most money. Finally I got smart...I said "why do I need this man he never hslpa me and now i make enough money to support my son and I without him." So i divorced him...not just for that but other reasons too. My career took off...Now I'm a partner of an Insurance Agency, second in sales and I'm doing great. But i'm afraid my domestic self went totally in hiding. Now my husband now does most of that...funny how my roll changed.

Feminism....? Hmmmm....I think is a word men drummed up so they can get more out of us...hehehe...I don't know. I do kow one thing, Women do a much better job....