Not really sure where this topic should go but figure including it with "arts" is a good start.

I just bought some new cd's and am enjoying them greatly.

Anonymous 4 has a collection of 18th and 19th century Anglo-American church music. It's extremely interesting to read and hear how some of our most beloved hymns came into being.

Ladysmith Black Mambazo has a new cd but I bought their last cd. A couple of their guest vocalists include Dolly Parton and Phoebe Snow. Y'all know Dolly who does a supurb job and might remember Phoebe from the 70's. She made a couple of albums; she has a beautifully expressive soaring voice. She gave birth to a child with, if memory serves correctly, CP, and dropped out of the music scene. In the past years shes's, mainly, sung commercials as the work is less intrusive than recording albums. I believe she's still living in the Atlanta area. Anyhoo...just a beautiful "duet" with she and Ladysmith.

Diana Kruell - lovely jazz pianist, beautiful phrasing. She reminds me of Harry C...can't remember his last name but another great jazz singer pianist.

Tonight I'm going to a bluegrass festival and do some flatfooting and clogging <g>.

What sort of music do y'all listen to?