Dianne,
I assume you are in or near Minneapolis. There is an abundance of excellent theaters in Minneapolis/St Paul. The Guthrie Theater of course is world famous and there are so many other theaters there. I've met so many playwrights from that area. I believe thay have an exceptional apprecaition for original work.

It's been a few years since I was there, but Minneapolis is the only airport I've ever been in (including New York) where all the posters on the walls were advertising plays.

Your sky condo is almost exactly like the one where I lived in Milwaukee except the view was of Lake Michigan. We were on the ninth floor less than 100 feet from the banks of the lake. It was beautiful to watch the sailboats and tankers go by and to see the skaters when it froze over in winter.

However, as a sunshine girl, I hated the cold weather and couldn't wait to get home where the sun shines. I love being able to drive around with the top down on Christmas Eve. But today winter finally came and it has been cold all day. Yuk!

smile