I can't ignore smile, so here goes. Thanks for asking.

We went with three other families to celebrate several of our children's graduations from high school. These are families that have been part of the village it's taken to raise our kids. We love them and have traveled with all but one family before. We stayed at the Iberostar Paraiso Lindo. It's an all inclusive in Riviera Maya, about a half hour from Cancun.

All we did was hang out on the beach and in the pool. We ate, drank, walked, soaked up the sun, and slept. We did water aerobics, played water polo, some of the kids took scuba lessons, they rented wave runners with the dads, floated in the lazy river pool all hooked togther by feet and hands, my daughter got her hair braided, and we laughed our heads off. All day we were with the kids. We have lovely dinners, all 17 of us, then the kids went off to hang out, and the parents headed in another direction. It was an awesome family vacation. Please check it out if you want to go to an all inclusive that is out of this world gorgeous, relaxing and entertaining.

I only recommend that you go on antibiotics before you go. At least four of us ended up on them when we got home.

So, tell me about your vacations...