Still Crowded and ALL... My youngest son bought his brother (my oldest) an ornament with their first child's pic on it. It's precious! I had never seen one of this quality before. I think SC's idea of seeing how they grow each year is an excellent one!

Isn't that Eagle something? She is so insightful and contributes so much. I'm not surprised to hear of the role you've taken with your grandchild Eagle. You are one of the most caring people I've never met. Love ya Hun...

Di, aren't you the smart one! I love the half-birthday thing. You should submit that idea to a "Mothering" magazine. And I also love the visual you've given us of your hubby's love for the child, carrying her around, teaching her things. How sweet! That's definietly a Kodak moment!

I have been snapping pictures like crazy when my own grandbeauty does things and saving the pictures to an album. Course its going to break me in colored ink, but what the hey! Someday I want to put a book together to give her on her 16th birthday. Life with Lea....

JJ