Hello Everyone.

My experiences with signs from God were quite pronounced, at least to me. Long ago, for instance, I silently prayed for God to direct me as to whether or not I ‘needed’ to leave my husband or stay and attempt to work it out. Things were really bad.

It didn’t appear that I was getting answers or answers that I could decipher. Well, I prayed for an actual sign. Within an hour, my husband had lost his mind by pulling a gun to my head, threatening to kill both of us. He said that he could tell that I was leaving him. God’s signal was there so fast that I was almost afraid to react but there was no room not to nor doubt that I had to. As strange as this may sound, I was happy while my husband had the gun to my head. Happy for the sign and I knew that I would be okay. I felt His arms around me.

When I finally talked him out of killing us, I made plans to leave. The very first place I called was located on a street with a biblical name. I had been living in this city forever yet never knew the street existed. The rentals add was not even in the more popular papers one would search to rent. I had never even looked in nor heard of that paper until that day.

I was comforted by the guidance that I was receiving from God while I explained my situation to the potential landlord without hesitation or embarrassment. I was not looking for pity or a hand out. But, the wife was able to see through me. She hugged me and told me that they’d been blessed with that property, now blessed with my children and I as their very first tenants.

This was an elite neighborhood that “I” couldn’t have afforded on my one salary. The landlord even charged less than the fair market value, the one they had listed in the rental add. God had paved my way. Before asking Him for a signal, I was always afraid to leave because of my solo income. I wanted my children in a ‘certain’ environment.

She gave me the keys and told me that she didn’t need to interview the other applicants on the very first visit to see the beautiful place (at that point I was willing to take anything just to get into a safe spot). She said, “There’s something about you. I feel that this is where you belong.” I cried and thanked God. She told me that I could live there the first month free, then start paying ‘on’ my security deposit.

I looked in the classified for some furniture. The very first person I went to sold me a bed, refrigerator and stove and a kitchen table that matched some chairs I’d stored forever, looking for the right table, for only $200 and delivered it. These too were very nice items. There were several more gifts from God during that period.

Yes, He does send signals.

Sheree
[Smile]