I had to think about this one for awhile. Being blonde, I have to be careful or I become the target of alot of dumb blonde jokes : ) I can't blame others for it though, I make a pretty good fool of myself on a regular basis.

One New Years Eve several friends and I decided to go to a dinner and dance at one of the five star hotels downtown. I am not much of a drinker but I love good food and dancing. The hotel had three different bands to choose from. We checked all of them out and decided to stay with the one that had the most single men there. I was dancing with this good looking complete stranger to a song where everyone was doing the twist as low as they could go. Keep in mind that I am all dressed up in a floor length gown. I went down as low as I could go which was to the floor, when I came back up , the heel of my high heels was on my slip and as I came up, down went my slip.As I stood there with my slip on the floor and looking at the horror on my dance partners face as he was looking at me I decided to "flow with it" I hooked the toe of my shoe to my slip, tossed it to the side of the dance floor and kept right on dancing! I was sure I probably wouldn't get asked to dance again, but lo and behold I danced the night away. The only problem was someone made off with my slip. Good thing it was dark in there : )