OK...here goes....I had my hair cut and blown dry...a week later, I hated the cut so I called up my stylist and spoke to the receptionist. I told her I didn't think I had to pay again since it was just done a few days ago...she said that was up to Jim, the guy who did my hair...I asked if he could call me back when I got back to work...I left my office number but my cell # was on file.
I was at a restaurant for lunch with my boyfriend and a client couple of his.....Jim called me back right in the middle of coffee & dessert....
He said that he got my message and what was I planning on having my hair blown dry again today...He said it would not cost me for the cut...I said, and I am very loud...that I did not mind paying for the 'blow job' but I would not pay for the cut!!!!
After I said it out loud I realized what I said....Man was I embarassed....I was looked at very weird by all the patrons...I thought I should do the best thing and that was looking to see if I could crawl under the table.....
Very horrible moment
Karen C