Jackie..I think it is quite a tribute to you that your kids want to come home to you rather than having you to come to them for Christmas..you must feel so happy...I have a sign that I hang next to my door at this time each year that reads "All Hearts Come Home at Christmas" My kids love it..they think it was written just for them!!
I hope your Holidays are joyous and truly "hospital free" this year...you deserve it.

Brenda...sorry to hear that you cried thru Thanksgiving...that breaks my heart..is moving to Texas a possibility for you? I am not fortunate enough to have grandchildren yet...but I know when I do I won't want to be far away from them either...Hope it all works out happily for you..

EagleHeart..This is my first year without parents..I have been upset all week...I don't want to be a downer for my kids...they think of me as their "rock"...all I really want to do is fast forward the calendar to be January 2...after reading your post I can see that after 4 years it's still a struggle for you without your parents...I guess I'll just have to put one foot in front of the other and see where it takes me this year... [Frown]