I guess I didn't see this thread. This is a wonderful place to learn about all of us and our children.

I have two children. We were lucky and got a boy and a girl. They are 6 years apart.

My son is the oldest at 32 years. He has been married for 9 years and just presented me with my first grandchild -- a beautiful little boy. My son has been an Electrician for about 14 years and is one of the bosses. He has been a scuba diver for about 16 years. He and his wife and baby live about 10 miles from us.

My daughter is 25 years old. She has done me the favor of staying home to help me with various extended families health matters. So, now she is going to move to Chicago by the fall of this year. She is an actor and will continue it in Chicago for the time being.

I home schooled my daughter from 6th - 12th grade. I absolutely loved doing it. Created a bond that is fantastic between us. She is my best friend. Challenges my mind everyday and keeps at it till I really look at something different. She is a sports enthusaiast and knows all the stats but hockey is her favorite. She is also a fantastic writer.

I tell them that my son is my heart and my daughter is my soul. To me, that pretty much describes them.

Wouldn't know what to do without them.

Sandpiper