Hello to all...First to Chatty Lady: I feel really bad...isn't there anything you can do
about Mark? He was only 28 back then...maybe he grew up? Maybe he would love to hear from you...but won't pick up the phone first! Not my business, but I hope you someday can come to terms.
ok.I have two sons, 21 and 28. The 21 is a handfull, still home, (and really I'm happy about that) but...would like to see him move on!
He is a Happy Go Lucky...wants to be ugh..an actor. Whatever, as long as he's happy doing whaat he wants to do...My 28 yr old has been in
Calif since 2000, I miss him dearly, but we do see each other a few times a year, he has a wonderful girlfriend who lives with him, she wants to get married, he wants to make his mark first. And not doing too bad either, he's a producer..did quite a few reality shows..hates them, and is now into tv..he bought his home last year, loves his job, and just about all of his friends from FSU Film School are out there with him...but the hours are brutal!! He travels a lot! and bonus for mom...I actually walked the RED CARPET! in Sept, he produced the annual stunt awards...have to pretend I don't really see those celebs...so I'm expanding my peripheral vision! No grandchildren, wah...looking forward to that...we are all blessed, aren't we?