Hi All,
I have 3 daughters, Juli, my oldest is from my first marriage at 18. She is a college graduate, married to a career Airforce major with three children of her own. She beautiful and wonderful and I love her with all my heart.
My middle daughter, Alicia, is 26 and has two sons. One of her sons is developmentally challenged. One evening after dinner her husband of 7 years told her he no longer loved her and was moving out. He stated his reasons were that she was intolerant of his new religion which was Wicca. He now lives with an agnostic. My daughter has shown remarkable strength and faith in her new life as a single parent. A Christian family who owns their own franchise hired my daughter and trained her to manage one of their stores. My daughter is studying Spanish and is laughing now which is so good to my ears. She is beautiful and wonderful and I love her with all my heart.
My youngest daughter, Katie, is in trouble with the law. She has had a dual problem since she was 11 yrs. old of mental and emotional illness as well as drug addiction. She seems to lack the ability to think beyond the moment. She has two beautiful children, a little girl who lives with me and a son who lives with his father. Katie faces sentencing this Friday the 13th for violation of her probation for drug trafficking. She is charming and manipulative but also intelligent. She wants to be a crime scene investigator when she gets out of either prison or a program to address her issues. She is beautiful and wonderful and I love her with all my heart.