You are hearing from the neighborhood Easter Bunny. I can't seem to remember when I didn't fix Easter Baskets. Even in college I made them for my friends and put them outside their dorm rooms. Anyway, my son is in college and I have sent him a basket each year. He loves it. He played the neighborhood bunny 2 years while in HS as did his brother. I have then been it for the past 3. I hope to get my daughter to be next year. Being the bunny means you dress in the bunny costume and attend the egg hunt and take pictures, give out candy, chalk or whatever while all are there for the Annual Egg Hunt. It is fun and keeps me involved even tho my children have "grown up" so to speak. I also take baskets, made of strawberry baskets, to my parents, in-laws, and whatever family members meet for lunch on Easter Sunday. However this year I was bad. I didn't have the energy to put our home baskets together. My daughter went to church and told people she didn't get a basket. I came home and put them together, I had gotten them out of the attic, but just hadn't filled them. Everything was there. Better late than never. So to all those Easter Bunnies out there, everyone likes candy/chocolate and the idea that we are all young and childlike too.