Di, I dont know if this comes to late or not, I operate a company called Clone me. After much thought and several months of trial and error, I am focusing my services to new moms, So as a 'new moms personal assistant' I will be focusing my attention on new moms and their care and well being.

So I am offering things such as respite care for moms, running errands, shopping,things that take a new mom away from her little one. Even just a day of babysitting while she gets out to be with her other friends.

If they are work at home moms , be an inhome nanny so they can focus on their business.

I even design biz cards, flyers, letterheads or just type documents anything that can take you away from your new little one.

I can even just sit and have a cup of tea r coffee with you and listening to your concerns.

Well thats what i think I will be doing, because when I was a new mom as with being sexually abused and feeling alone, I wish someone was there.

Btw Hi everyone. Sorry its been so long. So Di, maybe you can find someone in your area that can or does offer something like that. Might be worth a try.

Debi