Thanks for the advice and encouragement, JJ and Smilinize!
I heard about a job yesterday that sounds like it might work. Unfortunately at this time they aren't in need of my services but I'm going to persue it. Yes, it is health benefits I'm the most concerned with.
SAS is a huge company in my town something like 4000 employees. I heard that you can work part time as a receptionist and still be able to get bennies.(they cost more but it might be worth it) I'm told that most of the girls who do this, spend a lot of time reading. If they can read while doing it, then I should be able to write, right?
Wish me luck! I'm going to need it. I hear the jobs there are very difficult to get as everyone and their brother wants to work there.
That is very interesting about the journal that guy kept. I wouldn't be able to go to work that early as I have to bring my son to school, (he gets a bus but needs to catch it like an hour before school and I don't think that's fair to him. They start so early as it is.)But I could get up and work at home that early, trouble is, I like my sleep [Smile] It is something to consider though, if I have to work full time.
Thanks again ladies!