OOPS! So we are alike in cyber friends and the computer keep us sane. I live to go to the hairdresser! LOL Or my breast cancer support group once a month! The Christmas parties, which they have cut down to 2 a yr, the silly budget or something such where my husband works. LOL Church when my health holds out. Winter is very hard on me! I never go anywhere, unless nmy husband can take me. Try shopping blissfully like women do with a man! LOL [Mad] Sorry, I should not be complaining. Others have it much worse than I do! And, my husband never grumbles when he has to take me somewhere, he just does not shop like a woman! LOL If I say that would look good on so and so, he thinks I want to buy it and comes back with, we are not shoping for them. [Roll Eyes] LOL Or if I say that is cute or a nice color, he immediately thinks I want to buy it. I can't just chat about clothes.
When he wants to buy something, he goes to the department it is in, looks for a few moments, might try on a few, is ready with his purchases, and pays and goes! [Confused] LOL Understanding each others ways! LOLOL