Being as I am originally from Wisconsin, I absolutely LOVE good cheese. Good cheese. So though I've heard many say that the best grilled cheese sandwiches are made with that processed cheese that comes in a box and is wrapped in foil, I cannot agree.

I use real cheese in my grilled cheese sandwiches, and I am always up for trying a new grilled cheese recipe. Yesterday I saw an article in the Des Moines Register about a restaurant that is dedicated to bacon, and noted that they had some bacon enhanced grilled cheese sandwiches on their menu.

But today I found this article about grilled cheese sandwiches and soup pairs so I finally decided to post something about grilled cheese -- since it seems to be following me everywhere...

I like adding things in with my basic sharp cheddar grilled cheese sandwiches -- Granny Smith apples might be my next adventure.

So any fellow grilled cheese fans here? What's your favorite grilled cheese recipe? Do you prefer the cheese be loaded onto basic white bread? Or are you into specialty breads like marble rye? Or maybe oat bread?
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com