I just wanted to post that yesterday, December 6, at 3:20pm, in the arms of her beloved Frank, and surrounded by family, Jane did pass away.

Here is what Frank wrote on FB:

Good Evening To our Cherished and Very Loved Friends---
This Day has been the hardest and Darkest Day of my entire 63 yrs on this Earth
Tonight The Lights & bright Hopes of Paradise have gone Dark with much Sadness
Today -December 6 2013 at 3:20 PM at the Gosnell Memorial Hospice House---
I Lost My Best Friend--My Lover and Companion and co-builder of Paradise--
This Morning at 9:00 AM I was awoken by a call from Gosnell House Doctor--
She informed Me That Our beloved Janey was unresponsive to being woken but still alive & fighting to stay alive & that I should be there as soon as possible--
Thanks to our Dear friend Cindi--JaneysClassmate came to the call & rushed me to Gosnell as I felt that I could not emotionally handle driving our car---
When We arrived We found nurses attending Janey all of which are close friends & co-workers---Janey was still unresponsive but breathing shallow and eyes open looking at ceiling---This was so very hard to see & be part of--and is very hard for me to write about--this is why post is late--- Janeys Dad Glen Libby and Sis Linda -- Arrived and kept vigil with Cindi & I --It was so very hard to see Janeys fragile life and precious moments fleeting by us--Then Janeys Past Husband Steve with Janey's Daughter Tracey and Her Grandchildren Issac & Racheal arrived and shared
precious moments and Love of Good Bye----
Janey was surrounded by very much Love and Dear Family & Beloved Friends
I'm sure Janey felt this Love & heard everyones word of thoughts & Love--
I knew she could as I could feel it and see it in those Beautiful Eyes That I have learned to know so well in our short but strong 10 years Together---
And with the beautiful surroundings and Beloved--Friends and Co-workers& Family I could see that Janey was at Peace and was assured that Janey was in no pain & was comfortable at this time---
In our intimate moments--alone I prayed with Janey and I held Her close and kissed Her--- I then very lovingly told Her that It was okay to let Go and that all her loved ones were surrounding her to witness the one Chosen--Her Companion--Lover & Best Friend and Warrior to launch Her to the Angels with Her broken Wings To be Carried to Heavens and be Taken To Heaven--To Meet God & Her Family & Friends Of Past--- It was very Quiet & Still--there were no visitors or Staff there at the moment----Just My Angel & I Alone & Quiet--- As I held her and carresed Her--I spoke of How She had been the light of my Life and How cherished and Sacred our life & bond together had been & would be for Eternity---'
I spoke softly as I knew that this Journey on this Hard Road that We have Traveled on Together as Soulmates & Partners was reaching its final destination--
And My Duties as Warrior & Best Friend were comming to the edge of Life where I would send Her to The Heavens--- At 3:20 pm Janey took Her Last Breath of this Earth and Exhaled with just a sigh---I tried to catch it in my lips so that it would last Forever within Me--
I gave Her our last Kiss as affectionately as our First-----
At this moment in Sweet Peace--I knew my Duties of Keeper of the Flame and my vows of not so long ago were completed---
"For Richer Or Poorer---In Sickness And In Health--Till Death Do Us Part--
This was & always will be a Love Story that will Last Through The Ages---
Many have been taught through our Love -
The Meaning Of True Unconditional Love That has Endured with Strength and the Entwining of Two Hearts Bonded As One to Beat Into Eternity---
As I arrived back to Our Darkened Paradise & rain fell like tears from Heaven--'
I was very Saddened and felt that Paradise now had only a soft stillness and only half of a Heart Beat---As I Cried and sat here in the overwhelming Quiet--
I had a feeling of warmth come over Me--and was overtaken by a Strong sense of presence---and was Compelled to turn on Every Light and Tiki Bar ---
I lighted all the Deck lights and Lighted Palm Trees---
I felt that Janey was with me and came into my Spirit & Heart and Soul---
In The Quiet I thought I Heard Her Voice say-------
Hey Frankie turn on Paradise Lights So I Can See Them-------
UP HERE IN HEAVEN---------
This Warriors Tasks are not completed yet as I must must Shine my Shield and go & prepare This Angels Final Resting Place Here on Earth----
I will also Sprinkle a little bit of this Land We know As Paradise on Her Resting Place-----
As A New Day Has Started -- I will now Dim Paradises Lights----
Janey & I will forever send Prayers From Paradise To All---
I will keep you posted as plans of Celebration Of Janey's Life Unfolds----

Edited by Eagle Heart (12/07/13 12:12 PM)

(Maya Angelou)