Hi Whirlwind, I'm new to the forums as Anne mentioned, but wanted to send my thoughts and prayers to you about recovering from the loss of your beloved dog. It has now been 2 1/2 months since Shadow suddenly died (he was only 7) and I still miss him every day and find it difficult to talk about. This weekend some friends of ours who we haven't spoken to since then, called to check in. I thought they knew about Shadow because their kids are "friends" of mine on Facebook, and they had sent their love to me when I had posted it in August. When I had to recount the story for them, I was choking back tears the whole time. So, I know about this type of pain - God bless you and help heal your heart. It will take a while.

I can't speak to the other issue, concerning your BF, because I'm very blessed in that department. But, I have had close friends over the years that I suddenly realized that I was always there for them, but when I needed their support, it was lacking. Tough call. May your heart know the right direction to go for your day-to-day happiness (so important!) and peace of mind.

Blessings to you,
Marsha
Blog: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6037984.Marsha_Roberts/blog