Sandy N, thank you for sharing your review of Jennifer Chiaverini's Elm Creek Quilters Series. I'm not a quilter - but I collect quilts, and from what I read on the website you linked us to, I expect I would enjoy this series.

By the way, I just minutes ago finished reading your novel, "I. O. U. Sex," and I thoroughly enjoyed the way you and co-author Sandy Allen wove together the three women's stories into one satisfying novel.

Your three characters seemed like real people to me, and though your book is almost 400 pages, I read it cover to cover in under 24 hours.

Just as Chiaverini's Elm Creek Quilter series follows members of the Elm Creek Quilters through a variety of experiences, I certainly hope that we will be reading more about the adventures of YOUR protagonists, June, Kiki and Peggy.

And to everyone on the forum reading this post, I urge you to check out Sandy's hilarious book about three lifelong friends who've stuck together over the many decades since high school, and make a pact over drinks one night to look up their old high school boyfriends -- and "make amends" for the sexual frustration their virginal behavior caused.

The book's available on Amazon, in both paperback and Kindle formats -- and at Barnes and Noble in both Nook and paperback. "You go girl!"

www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com