I'm delighted this discussion is proceeding. And I'm happy to announce that I will be interviewing Ronda about how to publish a book on Kindle in an NABBW teleseminar at the end of this month. As usual, the call will be free, and will last an hour.

Details here:

How to Successfully Publish a Book on Kindle -- with NABBW Associate, best-selling author and Kindle expert, Ronda Del Boccio - Thursday, June 23rd at 8:00 PM Eastern. Go here to attend: How to Publish a Book on Kindle

I'd love it if Louisa, Sandy N and all of you who are authors would mark your calendars and attend!

There are also two other great NABBW teleseminars hapening this month. Here's the details on the other two:

Profit from Your Thoughts! How to Generate Income with Your Blog (The Art of Finding and Signing Advertisers and Sponsors) -- with Marissa Sweazy, Director of Digital/Social Media, Aigner Prensky Marketing Group - Tuesday, June 28th at 1 PM Eastern (NOTE the EARLY time for this call.)
Want to Relocate When You Retire? Here’s What You MUST Know and Do NOW – with NABBW Associate Jan Cullinane, co-author of the best-selling book, The New Retirement: The Ultimate Guide to the Rest of Your Life - Thursday, June 30th at 8:00 PM Eastern

Edited by Anne Holmes (06/18/11 07:18 PM)
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com