Oh, Mustang!

I am so saddened to hear you have been suicidal and that you were sexually assaulted as a teenager by your uncle. Princess Lenora writes so eloquently in her book "Beyond the Tears" about her sexual assaults - and you probably know that she is a woman on a mission to lift the veil of secrecy on sexual assaults as so many of them DO lead to suicide.

If you haven't read her book or communicated with her, please do so. She's since gone back to college and become a social worker.

I don't know the ramifications of calling your uncle, but I am sure it would be worthwhile to write down your story and share your thoughts with the Universe, even if you just write them for yourself, read them and then have a ceremony where you burn the thoughts and celebrate that he/they can't hurt you anymore.

I am a big believer in Karma, so I am sure he will get his punishment somewhere along the road of life.

Meanwhile, you are a valuable person and such an important part of BWS. We need you here!
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com