Edelweiss...from knowing you for years now I know what kind of person/Mother/Oma you are and there's no way you've asked for any of this.
In the terms of someone I went and spoke to when all hell broke loose for me...'one day maybe they'll grow up.'
What's weird is I'm not a guilt-trip kind of person...my sons think I am but perhaps we see through eyes of what we are. Maybe people in their lives used it so much on them that they can't see anything else any other way. All I know is some of the things I was accused of doing was news to me...I didn't like having words and thoughts put out that were not there.
Edelweis...it is sinful what your son is doing and it's sinful that he's using his daughter and hurting her to try and get to you. How dare he. Even if you had done something to make him upset, for him to use his daughter like this is so out there that I just can't put it into words. I wish your husband would go over to him and have a man to child talk with your son...I think it's time your hubby told your son to back off and either treat you right or kiss your ass. I know that's blunt, but this has me steaming!