Reena,

Arbonne does not claim to be a "natural line". It is a botanical line that is concerned with Pure, Safe, and beneficial ingredients. When we have ingredients such as preservatives or such (which make the products SAFE) they are in lower amounts then normal cosmetics!

Where did you get the above list. I didn't take the time to read it all, but will. There are some websites that will magnify the "hazards" of ingredeints to elevated the status of "their natural line"....some of this stuff ends up being urban legands (I am definitly not saying that all of the above is).

You sound like you are VERY knowledgeable about such things - I always look at several websites to get the "balance" about an ingrdients! I am always researching ingredients - and info about the cosmetic industry. It is my passion!

Arbonne's entire ingredient list is available to everyone - if you want to know more - please feel free to pm me or email me.

Our Anti-aging eye cream has kojac acid in it - and the entire anti-aging line helps fade sun damage.

I would be glad to send you a sample if you are interested!

warmest regards,
danita